Tuesday, August 4, 2009

fun and simple DIY!

I had 3 of these fabulous frames that I grabbed
them for a steal at $2.20 each at IKEA ;) I should have
grabbed a ton more now that I think about it.
But anyways....

I dug into my scrapbook paper and hopped on to the computer
and made these adorable quotes etc. I then cut, pasted and stuck
them onto.......


the back/front of the matt board that was already in the frames ( it it just the this plyboard stuff).
I was tring to think of how i could get a cheaper more inexpensive
version of matt board "looking" stuff so i didn't have to spend a fortune
on matt board. So......I LOVED the all natural look that the board had and
it looked great with my green, white, and black color scheme so i used what
i had and it didn't cost any extra! Now you gotta love that!


Hung them in the hallway like this..............






now all i need to do it paint the hallway ;)





1 comment:

Yvette said...

Looks totally cute! What a great idea!